Opencii was founded in 1998 under the name Buyways. In 2017 we changed our name to Opencii. Open stands on the one hand for our strong preference for the use of Open Source software, but on the other hand it means that we want to be an Open organization. The letters CII stand for Coding In Indexing, or programming for indexing. The management is formed by Jack Bos and Idzard Silvius.
Within Opencii there are two main activities. We build custom software online such as apps, sites and links between applications in Opencoding. The exponential growth of data on the internet and the increasingly difficult finding and interpretation of correct information led in 2010 to building our own indexing and search engine technology in Openindex. Based on this search engine technology, we deliver Sitesearch and Dataextraction.
Below is an overview of some appealing cases from recent years.
- Deployment of senior developers based on long-term hiring contracts.
- Due to years of experience in construction, maintenance and project management we have extensive knowledge of the organization and the systems.
Duff & Phelps
- Openindex crawles in-house.
- Datasets are periodically supplied for a fixed fee.
- Structural delivery of development capacity
- Competitive pricing and delivery terms
- Standard intranet
- Possibility of customization within the standard environment
- Our spider trap detector can be implemented in a standard parser.
- A fixed license fee per month, regardless of the usage
- Robust system for millions of gamers per month.
- The hosting and management of the platform is also done by Opencii.
- Simple implementation of a great search solution for various websites.
- Very competitive rates for a large amount of searches.
- Deployment of senior developers on the basis of long-term hiring contracts.
- Thanks to years of experience we have good knowledge of the organization, the processes and the various systems.
- Project-based development for a fixed fee. No surprises afterwards.
- Management of the website and underlying systems through an extensive SLA.
- Websites in WordPress.
- Technical links with various back office systems.
- Very simple implementation of a very comprehensive and robust search solution.
- Competitive rates through resellers contract.